GHB, GBL & 14B (G, GBH, one4b, liquid ecstasy, fantasy)
GHB (Gamma-hydroxybutyrate) - Harm reduction tips
- No use is safest.
- Avoid if you have heart or breathing problems, epilepsy, sensitivity to other central nervous system depressants, or general poor health.
- Avoid using drugs that also have a sedative effect (e.g. benzos, opiates, alcohol or ketamine) with GHB because this significantly increases the chance of an overdose.
- Avoid taking it alone. Be with friends who know what you are using in case medical attention is urgently required.
- If purchasing G, check if it is GHB or GBL, as GBL is usually 2 - 3 times stronger. However individual batches of these drugs will also vary, and caution is advised if acquiring G from new sources.
- Avoid accepting GHB or similar drugs from people you do not fully trust due to the possibility risk of rape, robbery or being left alone if you are too out of it or unconscious.
- Phone an ambulance if anyone falls unconscious after taking GHB or similar drugs.