Pregnancy & Parental
CADS Pregnancy and Parental Service (PPS) provides assessment, information, and support to pregnant women and parents of children under 3 years of age.
We are a mobile team so can meet with clients in the community.
We are here to:
- assist women to access antenatal care, alcohol and other drug treatment, parenting support and other community and health services
- work on your behalf to reduce judgment and stigma you might experience from other services
- work with you to identify and achieve goals to improve outcomes for you and your children
- work with whanau and friends in a way that will support you
- co-ordinate services to work together so your needs are best met