Amyl & butyl nitrate
Amyl and butyl nitrate - Harm reduction tips
- No use is the safest choice.
- Inhale vapours only. Drinking can kill.
- Rush is very dangerous to take with Viagra (impotency treatment drug) because it causes dangerously low blood pressure (hypotension). There have been deaths from this combination.
- Avoid getting on your skin as it irritates.
- Don’t smoke at the same time; Rush is very flammable.
- Allow at least 3 minutes between inhalations or insufficient oxygen will not get to your brain and you could pass out (not a good look).
- Avoid mixing drugs, as the combined effects become more unpredictable and often increase health risks.
- It’s best not to take Rush with acid (LSD) as it’s easy to spin out or with stimulants like E, speed or coke which can put too much strain on the heart.
- Avoid if you have low blood pressure, breathing problems, have heart problems, are anaemic (have a low level of iron), or are suffering from glaucoma (a gradual loss of sight) as it increases pressure within the eyeballs.
- Avoid unprotected penetrative sex.